Canon.com/ijsetup : Install & Setup Canon Printer
Canon provides the best printing as well as the scanning quality with the fine adjustments which fits perfectly for the print. The drivers of the canon are quite powerful and friendly to use. In the United States canon.com/ijsetup stands to be the most used printing platform. There are frequent upgrades in the drivers as well as the quality of printing by www.canon.com/ijsetup.
Canon Printer Setup Services
Canon Printer Setup Get Started Now !
When you buy the new canon printer, unpack the printer from the box. Go after the step by step commands for First Time Canon printer setup.
- To Unbox the printer, Initially, you need to clear the orange tap packing materials.
- After that, extract the power wire. Then, connect it to the printer and power source to set up a power connection.
- Now, turn on the Canon printer to continue further.
- Feed the papers into the paper tray.
- After insert the paper, install the ink cartridges on the individual slots.
Download & Install Canon Printer Drivers with canon.com/ijsetup
- To start with, switch on your new Canon printer and the devices (MAC or Windows).
- After that, open any web browser of your option (Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla). Go to the canon.com/ijsetup.
- Next, Click setup icon on site.
- Now, enter model your printer in search bar and click go button & click start
- Next, click on the Download option; this will start the download procedure in a few seconds.
- After that, go to the Download folder and place the printer software file.
- Lastly, run the software file on your computer to take pleasure in the printing experience.
- Continue with Canon Printer driver installation for Windows or Mac using on-screen instructions.
How to Connect the Canon Printer to the Network?
Follow the steps that are given below to connect your canon ij printer with the network :
- To begin the process, press the menu button and select the Network Settings option.
- Then , select the LAN Settings option and press OK and make sure your router is turned on.
- Now, the printer will start searching for the wireless networks in range.
- Select your desired network from the list.
- After that, type your password into the given field and press OK.
- Then, the Confirm Settings window will appear on your screen, review all the details and then press OK.
- You need to wait until the printer is connected to the network. When the screen says Connected, press Ok.